05 October 2008

So happy to find this!

Okay, I'm so happy to find out what happened to one of my most favorite families from the ward I grew up in that I had to post a link:

http://melreevesfamily.blogspot.com/

So, if anyone else has an urge to spy on the Mission President of Riverside, CA and his family, you've got a link now! They lived in Duarte when I was a kid and I knew their oldest 3 children pretty well. I remember when their mom was pregnant with her 12th kid and they were like "yup, we're stopping at a dozen!" and then they found out it was twins and they had to amend it to "well, a baker's dozen!". Mel & Linda have 13 kids :) I was very blessed to have families like theirs in my life and I love them very much. I've never seen Linda without a smile on her face (though I'm sure it must happen at least once a year :P) and Mel has the world's best handshake. If you don't believe me, you'll have to go to Riverside and check it out.

Now, if I could just find the Christensens online, my internet wanderings would be complete!

No comments: