26 February 2009

Dear South Dakota:

While I find the random weather to be an exciting surprise from day to day, and occasionally from hour to hour, and I don't want to seem ungrateful for the AWESOME, TOASTY, NOT-AT-ALL-ICY weather you have provided for the last couple weeks, I'd like to point out that I'm terrified of falling and we also have a lot of elderly people around here who could possibly break their hips trying to walk out to get the mail because of the raunchy layer of ice on the ground. If we can't get an early Spring, howseabout a little snow to trick me into thinking it's safe out there??

Midwest Mystery: Why are Midwesterners so religious?
SOLVED!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laugh! What about those pictures you promised? Or was that Lee? Waht your fitting...
love,
~liz