06 December 2009

Tick Tock



I'm stressing hardcore about this semester. This semester is at a do or die point, and I think I'm closer to die than to do. So, what do I do? Blog, apparently. I should be deciding if I'm doing my paper and presentation on Queztalcoatl or Pancho Villa. Did I mention it's due tomorrow at noon? Or that my group dropped the class so I am the group presentation now? How about that my Spanish sucks and I know Alan is going to purposely ask me hard questions because he's a show off? Maybe he'll be absent? Maybe I'll be absent. Maybe I'll just work hard for the classes I still have a chance at a decent grade in and let the Spanish class go.

Who knows. The future is uncertain. I hate that class. I hate presentations. Most of all, I hate group projects that turn into solo projects at the last minute.

What I like is the fact that my former sis-in-law regifted me spa cards from our former-mother-in-law that I'm going to use in California to forget how awful this entire semester has been. For the record, never have to deal with the stress of trying to potty train a possibly most likely autistic child, school and doctors for said child, moving, cabinet installation and 7 illnesses back to back and think you're going to do well at anything. EVER!

I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now so I can get up at 5am and write something about a bird-serpenty god or a revolutionary. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments: