02 May 2009

Time Flies When You're Havin' Fun

Another school year coming to a close, more people leaving. I used to love change, but it seems like the life of a Vermillionaire means that just as you start to feel like you have nice, supportive friendships then it is time for them to move away. Of course, there is always the upside, having friends all over the country and the new kids every August. I have to admit, I have a soft spot for the ladies of Vermillion, past and present. They have all brought something unique to the table along with their kind hearts. There is something special about this place.

Here's a photo of the current Lady Vermillionaires. It will be different soon enough :(


Here's my lovely Rejeanne, looking pensive. She played after hiding on my lap for awhile. She had a good time. I love this little girl more than I ever thought possible. It seems that love can grow infinitely. Just when I think that there is no way I could love my kids more, I find that eventually I do love them even more.

3 comments:

~liz said...

friendships and Love is what makes life come alive with color!

Mandi said...

Wow, please burn that picture. NO EVERYONE, I AM NOT PREGNANT!!!! (Just look it)

Claire said...

The shirt was just kinda blousy. I don't think anyone would think you are preggers. If that answer doesn't work for ya, I think you might have to start hiding in the back row with the rest of us chickens!!